Montessori Services and Programs for Lake Forest Families
Hillside Montessori School provides Montessori services and programs tailored to different age groups and requirements. Located near Lake Forest and Orange County, our school options employ an authentic Montessori Method to help your child reach their full potential.
How the Montessori Method Can Make a Difference in Orange County Curriculum
The Montessori Method can make all the difference when it comes to your child’s education. Dr. Maria Montessori’s teaching philosophy has helped children put the world around them into a context they can easily understand. Here at Hillside Montessori School in Orange County, we emphasize acceptance, tolerance, exploring, learning, warmth, and care—for both children and their parents.
We believe that by combining these elements, we can create the ideal Montessori learning environment, one where every child is gifted. Contact us today to schedule a tour.
What Does Our Curriculum Look Like?
- Mixed-age classrooms, with classrooms for children ages 3 months–24 months, 2–3 years and 3–6 years
- Student choice of activity from within a prescribed range of materials
- Uninterrupted blocks of work time, ideally 2-3 hours
- Specialized educational materials developed by Dr. Montessori and her collaborators
- Freedom of movement within the classroom
- Leadership from a trained Montessori teacher