Admission ProcessEnrolling at Hillside Montessori School is easy! We are a 12 month year round school and we accept new students throughout the year as space becomes available. Read about our process below.
Contact Us: To start the process, simply contact us and let us know you would like to come in for a visit. Visits are held on the weekday at 9:30 am and generally occurs one-on-one.
Visit School: It is our goal to match your child and family with the best possible school. Therefore, we require all parents considering enrollment at Hillside Montessori school to attend a school tour, classroom observation and meeting with the Director. This information period usually lasts 1 – 1.5 hours.
Submit Application: The last step is to submit an application and the application fee (currently $50).
Application Review: Once your application has been submitted we will review it to make sure your family is a good fit. Applications will be considered with equal care and consideration, in the order that we receive them. No child will be considered unless we have a completed application and fee on file.
Acceptance: Once accepted, you will be presented with an Acceptance Letter and Enrollment Contract. You will be required to pay the one-time enrollment fee within 2 weeks; after 2 weeks we will offer the spot to the next applicant
Contact us today to schedule a tour!
For our students to be:
- Safe, happy, self-motivated, and excited about learning
- Kind and helpful to others
- Respectful, responsible, and tolerant of differences
- Caring towards living things and the environment
- Able to articulate their needs and meet their full academic potential
- Independent, inquisitive and self-directed
For our teachers to be:
- Caring, happy, loving, and effective in their work with children, fellow staff and parents
- Loyal to one another, our school, and the Montessori Philosophy
- Role models who are positive, energetic, and excited to serve every day
- Dedicated to their own personal and professional growth
- Respectful, kind and able to clearly communicate their needs on behalf of the children
- Contributing and creative members of the whole school team
For our parents to be:
- Willing to believe in their child and show faith in their innate ability
- Supportive of the Montessori Philosophy, and committed to our staff and school community
- Motivated to learn and grow as caregivers and open to feedback and recommendations
- Involved in their child’s education and school
- Able to communicate their needs on behalf of their child’s learning